Facebook Group: Wanted, For Sale and Free to Collect
How to join:
- Visit the Facebook Group page.
- Make a request to join the group.
- An administrator checks your name against the membership list and allows you to join.
- Membership to the Facebook Group is only for active TPP members who are subscribed.
- Describe items accurately – give descriptive condition and upload photographs where possible.
- If your item is sold please ‘Mark as Sold’.
- You can only relist an item after 1 month.
- Treat other members with respect.
- TPP active membership is required – lapsed members will be removed.
- Please don’t sell but regift the items that you been given.
- The administrator has the final word, and is allowed to ban members for breaking the above rules.
How To Post
- Login to Facebook and view the Facebook Group page.
- For Sale – use the ‘Sell’ button and set a price.
- Free to Collect – use the ‘Sell’ button and set a price of £0.
- Wanted – use the ‘Ask Question’ button to create a post, e.g. WANTED Boys onesies age 0-12 months.
Posting For Sale
When logged into Facebook, press the ‘Sell Something’ button.
Add your Title, Price, Condition and Photograph, and when you are done press the Post button.
Your posting will be listed in the group until you are contacted via a Message. Please feel free to share contact information privately via Message.
Once your item is sold please go to your listing and ‘Mark as Sold’.