The TPP communicates with members in various ways:
This is our main printed publication with editions for spring, summer, autumn and winter. Members are invited to contribute and this results in a wide range of interesting articles, along with useful information including:
- ‘Recommendations’ lists of tradespeople, teachers, health contacts and more, together with the name and contact details of the member who recommends them.
- A list of babysitters recommended by members
- A Monday-Friday diary of regular drop-in groups and classes for little children.
- Plus plenty of articles.
Local companies and organisations are welcome to advertise in the newsletter.
Details on the schedule for forthcoming teas is updated every two weeks.
- TPP and other local events and news in brief.
- Requests for help/advice plus local tips.
- Offers and requests for childcare/domestic help.
- Accommodation offered or wanted e.g. members renting out their own homes or looking for somewhere to rent.
Provides details of properties owned by members, available to rent to other members – a great way to get away for a break in a child-friendly property at a reasonable price.
TPP is now available on:
Facebook Group: Wanted, For Sale and Free to Collect
A closed-user Facebook group for members only offers a place to buy, sell and give away items. More details on how to join the group and the rules are on this page.